Official website of Ski Lifts of 4 Vallées
Infrastructure - Loisir
The skating rink of the Plaine des Ecluses awaits you, whether it's for your first steps, some pirouettes or with hockey sticks.
The ice has been replaced by a synthetic covering. The feeling of skating is similar to that on a traditional ice rink, and the same skates can be used there.
A synthetic ice rink presents the following advantages:
- movable: if a cooling system ultimately had to be installed, the synthetic ice rink purchased could be installed elsewhere.
- versatile: the boards of 1 x 2 metres are positioned and assembled on a flat and hard surface. This "puzzle" can therefore be modified and enlarged according to need and can take any shape.
- ecological: it will permit an economy of energy of 210,000 kWh and of 2,000 m3of water per season over five months of exploitation in comparison with an artificial skating rink which requires the creation of ice.
- flexible in terms of opening dates: it can be opened whatever the outdoor temperature.
The timetable of the skating rink can be varied from one week to another. It is therefore advisable, before going there, to consult it here below.
From 1st November to 22nd December 2019
From 23rd December to 29th December 2019
- Wednesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday : 10 am - 11:45 am and 2 pm - 4:30 pm (hockey sticks authorised in the morning)
From 30th December 2019 to 5th Januar 2020
- Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday : 10 am - 11:45 am (hockey sticks authorised), 2 pm - 4:30 pm and 5 pm - 6:30 pm (hockey sticks authorised)
- Tuesday : 10 am - 11:45 am and 2 pm - 4:30 pm (hockey sticks authorised in the morning)
- Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday : 10 am - 11:45 am (hockey sticks authorised), 2 pm - 4:30 pm and 5 pm - 6:30 pm (hockey sticks authorised)
- Tuesday, Saturday and Sunday : 10 am - 11:45 am and 2 pm - 4:30 pm (hockey sticks authorised in the morning)
The timetables for January, February and March will follow…
- 26th, 27th, 29th, 30th December 2019 and 2nd January 2020 : 8 pm - 10 pm
- 1st January 2020 : 7 pm - 9 pm
Adult : CHF 4
Child : CHF 2
Free with Sportpass
Ice skating boot hire : CHF 4
Ice rink hire : CHF 80 per hour