Official website of Ski Lifts of 4 Vallées
Infrastructure - Loisir
Experience of a lifetime
The Vail Resorts company offers you the possibility to ski in 18 internationnally renowned resorts and to live un unforgettable experience.
Do you want to ski in Vail? This one-of-a-kind resort offers a variety of terrain,
back bowls, and 5,289 skiable acres. Thanks to the magical combination of averaging more than 300+ days of sunshine and 370+ inches of snow each year, plus majestic, only-in-Vail views of the surrounding Gore and Sawatch mountain ranges, the phrase "Like nothing on Earth" comes to life before your very eyes.
Would you prefer to go to the legendary Whistler?
The power of the landscape, the towering mountains, the crisp air and glinting snow ... they bring to light what's truly important: the force of nature.
But that is not all! Here is the complete list of resorts attached to the Epic Pass and in which you can go:
- Vail, Beaver Creek, Breckenridge, Keystone et Crested Butte in Colorado
- Park City in Utah
- Stowe and Okemo in Vermont
- Mount Sunapee in New Hampshire
- Whistler Blackcomb in Canada
- Heavenly, Northstar and Kirkwood in Californie
- Stevens Pass in Washington
- Perisher in Australia
- Afton Alps, Mount Brighton and Wilmot in the Midwest
4 Vallées annual pass holders
Eligible pass holders are required to book their accomodation at one of the partners
of Vail Resorts, then present their 4 Vallées annual ski pass as well as their accomodation booking at a season pass office in one of the aforementionned ski resorts. Guests will be issued a multi-day lift ticket loaded onto a hard card pass, with photo. This pass can be used in any of the 18 stations and the ski days are consecutive.
Epic Pass holders
If you buy an Epic Pass, you get 5 consecutive days free in the 4 Vallées area provided you book accommodation with a 4 Vallées partner hotel.
This booking must be made directly with the accommodation partner. This offer is not valid if the customer makes the booking through a third party (for example: Booking.com / TripAdvisor)
Procedure to receive free passes to 4 Vallées:
- Book your accommodation directly with a hosting partner 4 Vallées (No intermediary possible)
- Present your valid Epic Pass car media, as well as a valid photo ID to the choosen hotel or real estate agencies
- Your valid 4 Vallées ski pass will be handed over to you at your hotel or agency
Important: none of the free skipasses for the Epic Pass and Grandvaliras skipass holders will be produced at the ticket office without the submission of the above information by the host.