To get acquainted, you can groom your horse and get prepared for the walk. Before setting off, you’ll follow a 20-minute introductory session in the paddock. Once you're comfortable in the saddle, enjoy a beautiful walk in the heart of nature, high above Verbier.
Details of the activity:
- The activity will take place with min. 2 and max. 3 people
- Children must be at least ten years of age
- The horse can carry a rider with a maximum weight of 85 kg
- The day of the ride, meet at the equestrian centre
In the event of bad weather, the activity will take place with a modified programme.
What do I need to do?
1. Visit the tourist office in Verbier or Le Châble to book and pay before 4 pm on Saturday.
2. On the day of the trip, meet at the Verbier Equestrian Centre at 2 pm.
3. Enjoy the horse-riding activity high above Verbier.
4. You will return to the Equestrian Centre at around 3.30 pm.
Conditions of participation:
Reservations and payment at the tourist offices of Verbier or Le Châble.
Reservations cannot be made by phone or email.
Details of cancellation:
No refunds will be given to customers who cancel less than 24 hours before the start of the activity.
Avantage VIP Pass : Free
Activity offered for free this summer
CHF 0.- (instead of CHF 60.– without VIP PASS)
Only valid once per stay.
Validité : From 06/01/2020 to 10/25/2020
View all benefits