Open for the summer
Please find here the current situation concerning the Covid-19 pandemic : services, activities and infrastructures open and the measures maintained in order to keep everybody safe.
Shops, businesses and services that are open
- The Tourist Information desk at Nendaz Tourisme
- All establishment open to the public on condition that each table does not seat more than four people (or parents with their children), that customers are all seated and that the tables are all two metres apart or separated by a dividing element, from June the 6th groups of more than four people will be possible (at least one member of the group must give their personal contact details)
- Tennis courts
- Play areas on condition that all groups of more than five people be avoided and that the social distancing rules be respected
- Nînd'Art (House of Culture)
- All shops and markets
- Doctors, dentists, physiotherapists, osteopaths
- Hairdressers, massage and tattoo parlors, beauty therapists
- Day-care centre P'tit Bec
- Book boxes
- Flower shops
- Car washes
- Opening of the swimming pool
from June 13
- Opening of the ski lifts
some from June 27 and the others from July 4.
Events and entertainment
Since May 30 spontaneous encounters in the public space of up to 30 people (public places, walking paths, car parks, etc.) are allowed. From June 6 onwards, events of up to 300 people are permitted. It is still compulsory to respect social distancing of two metres between people.
Nendaz Tourisme proposes numerous activities, in small groups, in respect of all the hygiene rules and correct behaviour in force. Enjoyment, discovery, taste and adventure in a safe and secure environment! The entertainments’ program will be expanded over the coming weeks.
Several organizing committees have already had to reluctantly cancel their events. We already know that Solid'Air, the intercultural festival, the summer market in Nendaz, the hiking evening, the country music festival, the Valais Drink Pure Alphorn Festival, the Grand Raid BCVS and the Nendaz Trail are not taking place.
Entertainment and events are regularly updated in our agenda
Useful links to stay informed
For the Confederation : www.bag.admin.ch/bag/fr/home.html (in English)
For the tourism industry in the Valais : https://www.valais.ch/en/information/coronavirus-2019-ncov (in English)
For the Commune of Nendaz : www.nendaz.org/covid-19 (in French)
For the Canton du Valais : https://www.vs.ch/web/coronavirus/ (in French)