Traffic disruption : Saturday August 24 GRAND RAID BCVS
Traffic ban & detour road
THYON - COLLONS
On August 24th, from 7am to 12pm, vehicle access on the Collons 1800 road is limited due to the Grand Raid BCVS Marathon race.
We thank you for avoiding taking the car in this time and preferring to travel by foot.
The bus stop "Les Collons, Office du Tourisme" is moved to the road of Thyon 2000 for the schedules of 09h08 towards Thyon 2000 and 9h38 towards Sion.
The Trabanta Bus stop will not be served during this time.
- PLACE OF EMIGERS from Friday 23.08.2019 at 15h00
- ROUTE DE SOUMY from Saturday 24.08.2019 at 04h00
- PLACE DE L'EGLISE - ROUTE DU FIO from Friday 23.08.2019 at 17h00
- PLACE DES RAVINS from Friday 23.08.2019 at 17h00
- PARKING at the northern entrance of Hérémence from Friday 23.08.2019 at 17h00
In addition, certain formalities inherent to the race will take place on Friday, August 23, 2019 on the Place des Emigrés.
- RTE DE LA FORET-DERRIÈRE - RTE DES INDIVIS - CH. OF THE TUNNEL - CH. DU BAUDIFAYE - RTE DE LA DARBELLENAZ - RTE DES MASSES (chairlift bifurcation former Stand) - Chem. DU TENNIS - Chemin des GRANGES- CHEM. OF THE OLD STAND- Chem. OF THE BACHANNE -RTE DES MAYENS - RTE DE SOUMY
- MAIN STREET - RUE DE L'EGLISE - RTE LE FIO - PROLIN - CHERRY - GALERIE DE L'AA.
- MACHE RUE DU VILLAGE- Chem. OF THE BANKS - RIOD RTE - RIOD POYA - RIOD RTE DAMOUN - PLANIA
- Chem. DE LA PLANIE, Riod sector - Praperroz
- ROUTE DES BERTOLENNES - LES FOUNOUS - MAQUEYBLANC - RTE DE MANDELON - MANDELON
It is forbidden to cross the village of Hérémence. Transit traffic for Sion and Grande Dixence is diverted by the Vex- Euseigne - Mâche route.
The resort road is closed from 6:30 to 11:00 am from Les Tschoueilles via the Route de Pra and up to the Piste de l'Ours.
The Grangettes car park is accessible but only from the entrance below (entry and exit possible exceptionally on that day).
The bus stops Veysonnaz station, Veysonnaz Post and Veysonnaz bif Clebes are not served by the post bus arriving at 9:46 am in Veysonnaz and the bus leaving at 9:58 am from Veysonnaz. Indeed this bus passes through Salins and will turn back to Les Mayens de l'Ours télécabine